Monday, November 16, 2009

And here's some newer stuff...

Here are some work-in progress sketches so far from my anatomy illustration class. They aren't finished, but I wanted to post something new.

This is a drawing of the muscles the anterior compartment of the left thigh, and also including the femoral nerve, artery, and vein. The cut muscles are, to the left, the sartorius, and to the right, the tensor fasciae latae. I have a lot of clean up to do on this.


Then I recently started this drawing of the right kidney sitting in the abdomen, trying to show the attachments of the renal artery and vein, and the ureter. Still have a lot to do on this one also.


There will be more to show when these and other projects start wrapping up in a couple weeks.

1 comment:

  1. Nice to see some new work. I subscribe to the RSS feed for your blog, and I was excited to see your new posts when my RSS aggregator program notified me that you had updated the blog.

    ReplyDelete